Interested in Real Estate?
* Have experience or interest in residential, multi-family and commercial property management?
* Looking for long-term employment with a growing company?
* Are you a highly self-motivated individual who does not require to be managed?
ATX Property Management is growing and looking to add an assistant property manager to assist with the day-to-day operations of our single-family, multi-family, commercial and mixed-use properties. Our inventory and portfolio experience includes $100M+ of real estate assets, and we service properties all throughout the greater Austin metropolitan area as a highly-skilled, off-site property management company.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a go-getter with a make-it-happen attitude. The ideal candidate for this position will be organized, resourceful and detail-orientated. Experience is preferred, but not required - we will train the right person. We are looking for an individual who is growth-minded, as advancement opportunities will be available (and they will be encouraged!).
Screening applicants, drafting leases and communication with applicants and owners
Renew leases 60 days prior lease expiration date, communicate with owner and tenants
Follow up with online rental payments, collect rents each month
Communicate with owners, tenants and with the maintenance team to support property upkeep and repairs
Respond to emails and phone calls in a timely manner
Coordinate maintenance requests with the maintenance team and tenants
Obtain bids from contractors for repair and maintenance projects at the property
Assist in leasing and marketing of properties, which does require travel to and from our office/properties
Other duties as assigned
Experience is not required, but it is preferred.
Ability to interpret and fully understand leases and related documents
Strong customer service skills
Great administrative/organizational skills
Great written and verbal communication skills
Strong general computer & mobile skills with intermediate level or above knowledge of Mac OS & iPhone, Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, etc.) Docusign, ZipForms and Appfolio
Proven ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality of work and positive, upbeat, professional demeanor
Dependable with a strong work ethic
- Pay: $13 - $15 per hour (DOE) + frequent bonus opportunities!
- Paid time off on all major holidays
- Employee paid time off
- Health insurance stipend
- Mileage reimbursement
- 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday to Friday
- On rare occasion, this position may require overtime, holiday, and weekend work in the event of a property emergency
- Appfolio or similar software (preferred but not required)
- Property Management: 1+ years (preferred but not required)
- Texas Real Estate License (preferred, but not required)
- 3810 Medical Pkwy, Austin TX 78756
Still Interested? Submit your resume and cover letter below!